The following are projects, efforts and actions which are being taken by the Anchors For LifeFoundation to promote Lions Quest and the AFLF: WE:
- Create, publish and circulate a quarterly newsletter.
- Promote the exposure at education association conferences through booth contact, session presentations, visibility and relationship building.
- Provide professional support (master schedule, individual consultation, resource, data analysis. etc.)
- Approximately an $11,500 investment in the creation of this joint promotional DVD.
- The Executive Director was appointed by District 2-E-2’s District Governor Suzanne Henderson for a three year term as the Lions Quest Cabinet Chairperson. The district consists of 72 local clubs. This position accelerates the exposure of Lions Quest to community leaders by providing presentations for the Lions Clubs weekly meetings, Parent Teacher Associations, Rotary Clubs, Chambers of Commerce and Lions Clubs District conferences and Annual Conventions.